ratchili

139 Movie Reviews

30 w/ Responses

4 reviews are hidden due to your filters.

Someone please give my friend Dain the money to make a full blown anime

I lol'd

Thriftman responds:

Swag

Dark comedy at its finest! I really love the writing and concept of the whole thing, it’s super fun and horrifically strange and executed very well.

Plot twist: After handing his friend the hot dog, he stands up revealing the 12 inch spiked dildo he was sitting on the whole time

SoraNgin responds:

The extended ending I almost made was him walking over to give him the hot dog, and the baskets just dangling from his weiner.

You are seriously amazing at comedic timing, just needs some better voice acting at the end

Great animation, would've lol'd harder if the only person clapping was revealed to be E.T. himself tho

I can't believe nugget girl would do him like that!

I love when I watch something and I can tell the people who made it had a lot of fun

Absolutely incredible stuff as always dude! Just wanna note that with the 3D hallway walk cycle; next time you do one you should manipulate the frames of the 3D hallway to match the movement of your character since Lucy's feet kinda slide around for that part.

AntonM responds:

cheers!! yeah gotta learn way more about this 3d stuff

Absolutely one the dopest things I’ve ever gotten to be a part of! Everyone did so amazing, it’s so great to see it all together

The official animation rat.

Ray Chiulli @ratchili