View Profile ratchili

116 Movie Reviews

This is fucking amazing

MaxJohnsonINK responds:

Thanks man!

This happened to my buddy Eric

Truly quarantine has taken a toll on everybody's dating skills

23 Game Reviews

This fucking slapssssss. So stylish and fun, good job guys! I wish there was a little stronger visual cues for the arrows since it's a bit hard to tell when to get ready or if you're getting the notes timed right, but that's really it. Everything's just come together so nicely to create such a funky nostalgic vibe. (+The music was good enough for me to download separately!!) Awesome stuff here.

This game was amazing, it was very addicting and kept me entertained. The story behind was creative and the overall tone was dark and gross (I love that kind of shit). You guys just earned yourselves another five bucks. Bravo!

Pretty good

But it's very boring. I like the idea, but playing it is boring.

InvokeXorgPl responds:

Yes it is. You're right. But it is not supposed to be funny. This game was not created for that purpose. I think its quite shocking seeing it for the first time. Thanks for all people for voting and reviewing.

26 Audio Reviews

You kinda sound like Hotdiggedydemon.

As for the voice acting, it's borderline mediocre from what you showed. Granted, you did say that Jamal wanted speed over quality, so I can't blame you entirely. The voice just wasn't as convincing as a character, I guess. Not bad though.

Psychopath responds:

To whom it may concern, click the link in the description; that's not a script, that's a PM he sent to me after I left a review on an animation he uploaded about a week ago. He then removed it shortly after because I reviewed it.

In short, I did this voice acting clip to mock him since he wrote in the description of his movie that he was scouting for actors, before he removed it that is.

Awesome just plain awesome

The song was so full of suspence, it was just amazing and you even snuck some rock into it! You have magic audio powers or something because everything you make is so awesome it deserves the highest rating ever. 100/5

good

I like it how you made the song sound dark and creepy.

armydanywolf responds:

thanks but its crap...

146 Art Reviews

Earworm fancam when?

This is awesome. What made you incorporate photo collage for the character's mouth? It's so weird and cool

RistoKy responds:

Tnx dude! I use lot of photo collage in my art so there isn't any real reasons why :)

This is great! Love how bouncy it is

The official animation rat.

Ray Chiulli @ratchili