ratchili

129 Movie Reviews

I lol'd

Thriftman responds:

Swag

Dark comedy at its finest! I really love the writing and concept of the whole thing, it’s super fun and horrifically strange and executed very well.

Plot twist: After handing his friend the hot dog, he stands up revealing the 12 inch spiked dildo he was sitting on the whole time

SoraNgin responds:

The extended ending I almost made was him walking over to give him the hot dog, and the baskets just dangling from his weiner.

24 Game Reviews

This is pure fucking mania, I love it so much

This fucking slapssssss. So stylish and fun, good job guys! I wish there was a little stronger visual cues for the arrows since it's a bit hard to tell when to get ready or if you're getting the notes timed right, but that's really it. Everything's just come together so nicely to create such a funky nostalgic vibe. (+The music was good enough for me to download separately!!) Awesome stuff here.

This game was amazing, it was very addicting and kept me entertained. The story behind was creative and the overall tone was dark and gross (I love that kind of shit). You guys just earned yourselves another five bucks. Bravo!

24 Audio Reviews

Awesome just plain awesome

The song was so full of suspence, it was just amazing and you even snuck some rock into it! You have magic audio powers or something because everything you make is so awesome it deserves the highest rating ever. 100/5

good

I like it how you made the song sound dark and creepy.

armydanywolf responds:

thanks but its crap...

the loop was okay

It didn't have a real rhythm and the tune was out of tune, it was okay though.

armydanywolf responds:

thanks

149 Art Reviews

Could use a funny twist at the end, such as the bee keeper being proposed to actually NOT being a keeper but a very large bee in disguise.

Gee it sure would be a shame if this bee stung me on me right on the dick boy oh boy that would just be the WORST

These would make some amazing stickers

The official animation rat.

Ray Chiulli @ratchili